Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Excitement

I've been in a lull lately and I think it's because I haven't been pushing myself to look forward to anything. So here's a list of things I have to look forward to in the nearish future:

- I get to see the Black Keys at the United Center in a few months (thier new album is soooo good)
- I might be going to a Blackhawks game sunday... FO FREE
- My FOID card should finally be arriving in the mail any day now so I can start the mandated Chicago process of bringing my shotgun here (hopefully in time for Spring)
- I have an unopened bag of Cheddar Chex Mix on my desk right now
- I'm almost done creating a winter work-out plan geared toward getting me prepared to run again in the spring
- It's 10:46... I'm either going to lunch soon or just going home for the day
- In a few months I will pay off one of my student loans in its entirety


Here's to looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment