Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Musica Nueva

     I've been at the library for a few hours now and nothing has really come of it (well until now that is, with this blog entry haha). As I have been "working" on this paper I decided to explore my itunes a little further and noticed a playlist I downloaded a while back simply called "Indie/Rock" that needed a listening to. Is it just me or is some indie music really really weird? I dunno, I don't consider myself a narrow-minded individual but sometimes it's strange. Like hipster strange... Anywho I stumbled across a song that I kinda liked and felt I should share it. It's actually kind of cheesy but catchy (Also, the drummer loves his cowbell. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!). So enjoy...

They also cover Journey, which is always rad...

No comments:

Post a Comment