Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Thought 2/7

Well the Super Bowl was yesterday. I honestly don't remember much of it though because I was absolutely bacon wasted. Just shitfaced. But that's not what is on my mind right now. My dad just sent me a letter in the mail today in which I found this direct quote, "Drop me a line on facebook when you get a chance. Hope it doesn't embarrass you too much much when I leave an occasional remark!"...First off. Thanks dad.   Remember when technology started just getting out of hand in the 90's with the internet? Old people would bitch about it alllll the time. Now it's like their catnip. I mean, in a mainstream example we have the Brett Favre scandal. He's 41 and he's sexting his dong all over the place. Now I'm not saying 41 is old but it's definitely in that gray area that has to make you wonder. I guess it shouldn't be so weird to think that people can adapt and enjoy such things at any age. I 'm just intrigued by the way everyone does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment